Some big changes are coming here at intothisbreakinglight, including a new name. See my previous post, Changes Ahead .
What would you like me to incorporate in my revamped blog? I want to help, as well as sharing my journey, so I’d love to know what you’d be interested to read.
Here are some elements I’m considering including:
– A specific section collating suggestions and resources for living with PTSD and complex trauma; what has and hasn’t helped me. I need to find out how to create this. Sifting through chronological posts is just not accessible for readers in my opinion, especially if the reader is exhausted or distressed.
– Similar specific sections regarding Borderline Personality Disorder and eating disorders / body image.
– A regular “question time” where I write a post in response to a reader’s question. Maybe once per month at first.
– A weekly journal-style entry to share what has been happening in my life and plans for the near future.
– A regular posting schedule. I don’t know yet what frequency I’ll choose. I will also post outside this schedule but I think it would be good to have a regular schedule I always stick to (even if I start with just one weekly journal and one other weekly post).
– I meet with medical students and researchers to share my experience of living with mental and physical health conditions. Loads of interesting questions get asked in these sessions. I think I may start writing some posts expanding on these questions (of course, not breaking any confidentiality).
These are just some of my plans. What do you think? Are they any good? What else would you like to see?
5 thoughts on “What would you like to read in my revamped blog?”
i would like you too take about on your blog
trauma..abuse ..eating disorder Anorexic how you coped deal with them why there happening
I HAVE THESE ISSUES
LikeLiked by 1 person
I have been trying to reply to your comment for some time and had difficulties getting my reply to post!
Thank you very much for your comment and for sharing the issues you face. I will certainly be incorporating all the topics you mention. I want to write about what is important to readers so it means a lot that you commented.
Certainly I will visit your blog. I think I have visited before but unfortunately not had the time I would like to have done to read, because of family issues over the past few months. Thank you for sharing it.
i am on twitter,supersnooper
people never see the every day effects .most people are very Snotty Nosed
with there views/judgements